How to Make Healthy Salad with Plant Based Seekh Kebab (Tabouleh/Mediterranean Salad)
The process of making Seekh kebabs involves marinating tender meat with a variety of spices, cooking it over a tandoor, and serving it with green chutney.
Can a gathering of meat eaters in India even resist enjoying a delectable meat dish? There are many delectable meat dishes in Indian non-vegetarian cuisine, ranging from a variety of meaty curries to a variety of kebabs.
But if we look closely, it becomes abundantly evident that some of India's most popular meat recipes don't originate there.
The Seekh Kebab, which is luscious, fragrant, and delectably tasty, is one of these most popular meat dishes.
Seekh Kebab, a perennial favourite of meat aficionados, tastes just as good on the sidewalk as it does in a fine-dining establishment.
However, it is somewhat shocking to learn that the dish's origins are not in India.
According to the dish's origin, "Shish" or "Seekh" means "sword," and "kebab" means "to roast."
According to legend, Turkish soldiers who used to seek refuge in the forest and hunt for wild meat created the dish in the open fields.
After that, they would roast the entire or minced meat over the fire on skewers attached to their swords.
The Turks then cooked their food using the same technique wherever they went. And that is how the mouthwatering Seekh Kebab made its way to India.
Sudo offers the vegetarian version of the Chicken Seekh Kebab that far exceeds the expectations of meat lovers.
The kebabs are soft, flavorful, and perfect for serving as appetizers or bar snacks. It can be served with a side of mint or green chutney and onion rings for an extra kick.
Also Check Here: Veg Galouti Kebab Recipe
Here is a quick recipe to spice up things.
Here Is the List of Things That You Will Need to Make Seekh Kebab:
- 2 pieces - Kind Chicken Seekh Kebab
Ingredients for Making Salad :
- 2 cups of cooked Dalia (Bulghur Wheat) or Couscous
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley Leaves, chopped
- ½ bunch Fresh Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 small Cucumber, chopped
- 1 small Tomato, chopped
- 1 small Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
- Boil Dalia as per preferred package instructions
- Combine all prepared salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Refrigerate for 30 min to 1 hour for best flavour (optional)
- Cook Kind Chicken Seekh Kebab as per preferred package instructions
- Enjoy your Seekh Kebab with a fresh and fragrant salad!
Hope you try this recipe out and even go further to give it more twists to make it your own.
While at it, you can also pair Sudo Kind Chicken Popcorn and Miracle Momos as sides.
Also Learn More About: What is Plant-Based Meat and Benefits of Plant Based Meat.